Advertisement

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Cover Letter


Mr. Heng Menglorn
#15, St 300, Boeung Kheng Kang II Khan Chamkar Morn,
Kingdom of Cambodia.
Mobile : 012 238 357/ 097 66 99 266
Mail     : menglorn_heng@yahoo.com


Phnom Penh, July 9, 2012

Dear Madam/ Sir,
I am writing this letter to express my interest in applying for Account /Finance & Admin  in your institution. I am aware of requirment that is very suitable with my education and work experiences.

Just to let you know briefly about my education and my work experiences I have attended, I hope it will very suitable with your requirements, I am pleased to let you know that I had been actively attended 2 years Human Resource Development Institute on October 2004, as well as graduated BBA in Accounting and Banking on July 2010 at Human Resource University (HRU). Moreover, I competed with many experience in many institution as on my acknowledgment as bellowing:

- Administration Assistant                            at CPAC Monier (Cambodia) Co .,Ltd as trainee,
- Admin and Accountant                              at CPAC concrete Products (Cambodia) Co.,ltd,
- Part Time Accountant                                at Netcity international group co.,ltd,
- Part Time Accountant                                at Smart Bore Pile Engineering Co.,ltd,
- Accountant and Admin                              at Smart Bore Pile Engineering Co.,ltd,
- Accountant and Admin Manager             at Samaki Constructoin (Own business)
- and A/R Officer                                          at Hotel Cambodiana,                                                
On my education background and previous experience i hope you will certifying.

When I am chosen to work for your Company as Account & Admin, I promise  you a well done job, It because I am able work independently  and grouping especially I am self-improving and self-motivate. Please, I have attached my full resume and copies of certificate and my Diploma for your kind of reference. I would very appreciate your appointment for personal interview and / or a test at any time and place most convenient to you of your any requirements.

­­            I hope of hearing from you very soon. Thanks for your best consideration.


Yours Sincerely,





Heng Menglorn
012 23 53 87
097 66 99 266



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites